advertisement

heed obit 1 psu fitting

karma67

pfm Member
just looking for a heads up before mine arrives,im presuming i ditch the TT's pcb and use the little one that comes with the heed?
there's nothing on the web apart from,'have it fitted by your dealer' blurb.

Quite a while ago, but fitted on to my LP12 when Valhalla burned out. If I remember correctly it was quite simple job to fix the small circuit board in place of the Linn board - no regrets, and two speed.

yes it was surprisingly easy in the end,it must be if an electrical novice like me can do it!
i was hoping to use the original tt on/off switch but thought it was a step too far lol
would i be right in thinking that to get the switch to work it should be wired in before the circuit board or between the circuit board and motor?

yes it was surprisingly easy in the end,it must be if an electrical novice like me can do it!
i was hoping to use the original tt on/off switch but thought it was a step too far lol
would i be right in thinking that to get the switch to work it should be wired in before the circuit board or between the circuit board and motor?
You may want to run that question by the folks at Heed, as the Orbit may not take kindly to having its output going open circuit via use of the rocker on The Rock, as it were.

I had a Heed 2 some years ago. It burnt out after a few months, send it to the then distributor for repair and never saw it again. Beware...

advertisement

Back