advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes MF -shot with the Hasselblad and 120 Makro-Planar. I have mostly been using Fuji Acros for 100 ASA but picked up some FP4 a while back when I couldn't find any. My standard in the old days for portraits used to be FP4 rated at 80 and developed in Rodinal 1+75.

Had another go this afternoon - this is pretty much as near as it'll go:

Groovy by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Pen F/Oly 60-2.8 Macro

That's superb Richard :)

Stop it Pete - you're making me want to start shooting film again! I've got a few rolls of MF Provia 100 and a Yashica Mat 124G. I stopped with film as I found it totally changed the way I approached photography and made it hard for me to get good results with digital. In fact, it took me a good couple of months to start getting decent results again with the D800E after immersing myself in the world of film. Great shots again by the way!

Lefty

Thanks Amar :)

Gave up on the hi-res in the end as such long long exposures were required for anything approaching decent DoF. Also, the slower the shutter speed, the greater the danger of slight movement in the camera spoiling the pixel-shift. Was also a toss-up between using the Pen's extra resolution over the E-M1, against the latter's focus-stacking system.

Emma - watching tv, therefore totally oblivious... :D

Oblivious by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Olympus OM-D E-M1/Nocticron 42.5 f1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back