advertisement

System pics 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat more than a Majik, a lot less than an Akurate. The combination of the weighty unit and the 3 point equipment platforms, have transformed the sound of both digital and analogue sources in my difficult listening room. Putting it in perspective, there are people that pay more just for a plinth for their LP12's...

Furniture that makes you smile is worth it!

Yes its sycamore, with the stripes in elm. There's been a scheme whereby the council here makes timber from felled trees available to cabinet makers and Susan makes a feature of the two woods. You'll see elm furniture with sycamore 'highlights' on some of her furniture on the web-site.

Yes i the furniture you have is great, i like the lighter woods, Is it solid wood you have or is it veneered? As i work with some very fancy cabinetmakers and designers, i emailed her just to say how lovely some of her designs were.

Yes i the furniture you have is great, i like the lighter woods, Is it solid wood you have or is it veneered? As i work with some very fancy cabinetmakers and designers, i emailed her just to say how lovely some of her designs were.
Its solid wood, even the internal shelving.

IMG

I have always wanted to like Rega speakers, as I like them as a company, but I just can't get on with them at all. I had a pair of Rega Kyte's for about 3 months before moving them on because I disliked them so much.

Very nice ToTo Man.

38563939046_3c6534813b_c.jpg
24748234988_4024322a5b_c.jpg
24748234238_698049f25d_c.jpg

37589482846_012827c6a2_c.jpg

24299995247_6b6019433f_c.jpg

Between or final stand, we will see. Because the Odeon Elektra S didn't worked as good as I hoped for, now the decision between Harbeth SHL5 and Odeon Midas which I also own.

Have a nice weekend everybody.

Last edited:
Thanks. I don't want and need a rug. A rug only lowers the hights. We also have a dog and I thing a rug is unhygienic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back