advertisement

Sorry I should have said "a string of" as there is something attached.....

Wish I had your eyesight, Jimi ! I must investigate the original to see what this is; pity you can't enlarge the avatars, esp. as high res. photos are required.

I thought I had problems till I saw Rod the lifelong Celtic fan in a Rangers shirt just shows how fickle they are up there he was probably bribed into wearing it with a glass of Bourbon!

I thought I had problems till I saw Rod the lifelong Celtic fan in a Rangers shirt just shows how fickle they are up there he was probably bribed into wearing it with a glass of Bourbon!

And a pair of shorts, I trust.

Is Rod known to answer to the name of Hugo? And does he often wear a lead? No, forget the second question, I don’t want to know.

And a pair of shorts, I trust.

Is Rod known to answer to the name of Hugo? And does he often wear a lead? No, forget the second question, I don’t want to know.
I believe he used to wear Britt Ekland's knickers so a lead would not be too risqué for our Rod.

I've done that already somewhere, can't remember where tho

It was in the Rocket Man thread. I’ve been chuckling about it all day. I would have given you a like but I’m not really keen on those things. Admittedly I gave Mr Thing a like the other day but I think I’ve got a bit of a man-crush problem there. Please consider this a virtual one. Two, if you prefer.

Rod Stewart supported Arsenal throughout his childhood and early adulthood.

He now claims to be a supporter of Manchester United in England and Celtic in Scotland, despite having never lived anywhere near either city.

A better example of a plastic football fan you couldn’t find.

Subutteo?

(Edited to check how the editing system works)

PS. Are cookies "that" important that the top 1/3rd of my monitor is filled with a message reminding me?

It was in the Rocket Man thread. I’ve been chuckling about it all day. I would have given you a like but I’m not really keen on those things. Admittedly I gave Mr Thing a like the other day but I think I’ve got a bit of a man-crush problem there. Please consider this a virtual one. Two, if you prefer.

Glad you liked it, it is one of my favourite thingies. I accept your written virtual like. I don't "like" them as well.

I've seen enough of Rod so it's back to the house that the best footy player in the world ever had built.

advertisement

Back