advertisement

‘Cinema’ Demo Room Refurbishment Finished!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge
Hi All,

There is certainly no rest at HFL, as soon as we finished the new showrooms it is time to give our old showrooms a bit of a makeover, starting with our trusty old upstairs demo room that has done us proud for the last 5 years and many of you will know well.

As we have 5 demo rooms now we thought it would be a good idea to give the upstairs room a bit more of a cinema feel as this is where we have our Atmos 5.4.1 setup with all our Arcam receivers, processor and Sony Projectors, basically we needed to darken the wall down a few shades to help with the contrast for projecting + we took the opportunity to add some soundtrack Vinyl to our Vinyl wall and also add a movie poster form one of my favourite films of all time.

So what with our Arcam Cinema open day coming up this Saturday I would say we are all set to make the most of the best Hollywood has got to offer.

Here are a few pics -

Dismantling The Room Is Never Fun!

Andy from AW Decorations Doing A Great Job

Some Great Soundtracks Here!

Room Re-Assembled and Looking Great!

Time to test the Projector

Planet Earth II Really is a Reference 4K Disk

The Darker Walls Certainly Seem to Help With the Black Levels

Cheers,

Paul.

What a great room Paul. Well done! Love the gyro-dec sketch.:)
Did you get the framed LP sound-track and movie posters custom made or off the shelf?
Your decorator looks like he enjoys his job.
Richard.

Thanks Richard, yes Wendy found the poster online then bought the frame separately and the soundtracks are the actual Vinyl versions, I had some an we added a few.
Really happy with the outcome :)

advertisement

Back