advertisement

[FS] Gitzo GT3542LS Systematic Tripod, immaculate condition

RPSGC

pfm Member
I am selling my immaculate Systematic tripod, series 3, long, 4 sections, GT3542LS.

Purchased new by myself from a UK 5 star dealer in April 2016. It is still covered under the two year warranty.

I am rather embarrassed to say its only be used once, and that was indoors on carpet! It is totally unmarked.

I purchased this tripod to use with my Fuji gear and DSLR camera with 100-400mm lens. I sold the DSLR & lens a while back and kept the mirrorless set up. I purchased a Gitzo traveller which suits my X-T2 and 50-140mm very nicely, so the bigger tripod has to go !

Quality of the tripod is very high as you would expect from Gitzo! Very sturdy, strong, light and easy to carry (full spec you can find on the internet). This is the long version so you don't need the centre column which helps stability. You can use it very low to the ground. Tripod comes c/w hook & removable rubber feet covering short spikes.

The tripod comes fully boxed, with all accessories unused, dust bag, snow feet etc.

UK sale only please, payment bank transfer or paypal (no fees to me).
You can also collect from nr Southampton area also, cash on collection.

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back