advertisement

Dump The Guardian!

He's right...any paper with a political agenda should fvck off. Or at least stop calling themselves newspapers. Won't leave many, I confess....

Most people here post links from the Guardian, like it is going to win people over. It's not, it's merely part of the PFM echo chamber.

No such thing as a newspaper without an agenda. Either perceived or not perceived by itself, or perceived by others. My objectivity is your bias, and vice versa.

The Guardian were appalling to Corbyn prior to the last general election. Polly Toynbee, Owen Jones, Nick Cohen, John Harris, Suzanne Moore and others were all complete fcukwits about him, as you can see in Max's link http://theguardian.fivefilters.org. Some still are.

My guess is a lot of this is down to Corbyn supporting the liberation of Palestine. The fact that he thinks the United Kingdom should unilaterally recognize Palestine as a state won't have helped.

The Guardian's track record of hating Corbyn, and its acceptance of all sort of neoliberal hogwash, is the reason I don't buy it any more.

I can always read the occasional Paul Mason article in The Guardian online for free.

Jack
Exactly Jack!

The Neocon agenda: support for regime change wars like Syria. Crazed anti-Russian hysteria and fake news.

Watch the anti-Iranian anti-Hezbollah lies and propaganda begin to flow now too as they’ve lost the battle in Syria, which was all about isolating Hezbollah and lessening Iran’s influence, so will need to demonize them prior to the next phase of attack....

Left wing my arse!

It’s just another warmongering Neocon rag!

It has been a major part of the massive anti-Corbyn propaganda campaign over the last few years.

Dump the Guardian!

The Guardian has spent the last two years relentlessly attacking Jeremy Corbyn. Only recently has it changed its tune, perhaps worried that it has alienated too many readers. Corbyn's success has been despite the Guardian and the rest of the corporate media. The Guardian will now want readers to forget its propaganda war on Corbyn. We've compiled this list so they don't. Dump the Guardian!

http://theguardian.fivefilters.org/

Do you have any thoughts about the government and politics of the country in which you live?

Left wing my arse!

It’s just another warmongering Neocon rag!

Blimey the NeoCons don't f*ck about, surely the Bullingdon Boys are not going to take that lying down. God our ruling class is so wishy washy.

The Guardian did Corbyn no favours but on balance everything else is worse. So I'll stick with the Guardian

The guardian still does decent, properly referenced news analysis which is why the posturing rads don't like it.

It has been a major part of the massive anti-Corbyn propaganda campaign over the last few years.

Dump the Guardian!

The Guardian has spent the last two years relentlessly attacking Jeremy Corbyn. Only recently has it changed its tune, perhaps worried that it has alienated too many readers. Corbyn's success has been despite the Guardian and the rest of the corporate media. The Guardian will now want readers to forget its propaganda war on Corbyn. We've compiled this list so they don't. Dump the Guardian!

http://theguardian.fivefilters.org/

Yeah, buy the Telegraph instead. At least you can do their crossword puzzles!

Whatever about Five Filters, it is mad that what passes for a left wing voice in the British press

1) Threw it's weight behind an insane/evil war that rivals the worst of the 20th c. atrocities
2) Treated the first outbreak of left wing parliamentary politics in a generation with uncomprehending contempt, and actively campaigned against it

Make no mistake, these guys have got a lot to answer for. The fact that the rest of the pack are worse is no reason to let them off the hook: it's just an indication of how utterly awful the British press is.

But its not news. It's an interpretation of events, too often loaded with a political bias.

Are you referring to news reporting, or ed/op pieces?

Do you need more thinking time, Rich?

The Guardian were appalling to Corbyn prior to the last general election.

imo t'Guardian was simply doing the job of journalists - shining a bright light and reporting what they find.
They were providing exactly the same service re: May, The Johnson, Gove, etc, at that time.

You're not having that. I won't separate the rest from their news section. By reading their news, even if it is not loaded with propaganda, you are helping them pay for what is on their agenda. They should not be encouraged. Just stop reading it. Along with the Telegraph, Mail etc.

Go and listen to Back in Black instead....

You're not having that.

You already have.

I won't separate the rest from their news section.

That makes about as much sense as eating the wrapper on cheese.

By reading their news, even if it is not loaded with propaganda, you are helping them pay for what is on their agenda. They should not be encouraged. Just stop reading it. Along with the Telegraph, Mail etc.

Go and listen to Back in Black instead....

That has a all the wit and wisdom of DonnyTrump!
If you want to be ignorant fair enough.
Encouraging others to join you appears sociopathic.

advertisement

Back