advertisement

System pics 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the new year by changing my Acoustic Energy Reference 1s to AE 1 actives, the Refs were just a little bit too boomy. Changed my DAC from an April Music Eximus DP1 purchased from whaleblue last year to a PS Audio Stellar Gain DAC fed with a new (to me) Bryston BDP-1. The Bryston has been a revelation compared to the Bluesound Node 2i which was fine to my ears but just showed to me what was possible from 16 bit recordings.
The PS Audio is a little gem in my opinion with a very engaging headphone amplifier

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0z4jyWbJyj1AzrhWp7hv0IXag#Bexhill,_England

2rcvfhh.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
With Cleveland?
Yes.Always loved his conducting. All his recordings are worth having. I also love his Mahler 4 and 6 and the superb Wagner excerpts. You could build a whole collection around him and the wonderful Cleveland. Oh and his Slavonic Dances are unbeaten IMO.

As a Trilogy 907 owner I’m interested to hear your findings

me too! i have the Yaqin phono stage too, though mine only has two tubes. i used it for a couple weeks, then plopped it in the closet, where's remained for quite some time. maybe i should dig it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back