advertisement

Momentum in Stafford - 28th July.

HydeLea

pfm Member
Just read that the left bully boys are holding an event in Stafford, my home town. Just emailed my local council raising objections to such a nasty, fascist, bullying and anti-semitic organisation is being given permission to gather here .....

I'll post the reply if and when it arrives !

You could go along and hear what they had to say, rather relying on second-hand sound bites and your own in-built prejudices.

Just a suggestion.

Whatever one says about Momentum the Labour party has over 5 times the grass roots membership of the Tory Party (and rising as they are falling), and not one is Toby Young or Michael Fallon.

Just read that the left bully boys are holding an event in Stafford, my home town. Just emailed my local council raising objections to such a nasty, fascist, bullying and anti-semitic organisation is being given permission to gather here .....

Is this an advert for this event?

You are entitled to object.

But your arrogance in thinking anyone here gives a flying **** about the reply is staggering.

Are you sure it's the Momentum you love so much?

http://momentum.org.uk/

Oh, so it's that Momentum?

"If you’re not familiar with us, we put on a range of events for young people, youth leaders, and for the whole church, to help people deepen their relationship with Jesus and grow in the ministry and power of the Holy Spirit."

"Come and join us in 2018 for Naturally Supernatural taking place from 28th July - 2nd August at the Stafford Showground! This is a Soul Survivor event for all ages with a Momentum age camping village, special seminars, social events and more for students, 20s and 30s." :D

Hopefully the council will charge HydeLea treble council tax for wasting their time.

Yes, please do.

I’d close the thread but I think it’s better to leave it open in the hope of a Darwin Award nomination...

http://momentum.org.uk/

‘Come and join us in 2018 for Naturally Supernatural taking place from 28th July - 2nd August at the Stafford Showground! This is a Soul Survivor event for all ages with a Momentum age camping village, special seminars, social events and more for students, 20s and 30s. There will be loads of space for worship, teaching and ministry as we journey together to spend time in God's presence and learn how to grow in moving in the power of the Holy Spirit. Come and join the fun! Find out more over on the website and book before 30th November for just £115 per person! ’

Well, I'm hugely comforted by the knowledge that Labour, propelled by Momentun, is presenting us with an entirely credible and pro-EU vision of the future as we approach the disaster of Tory Brexit.

Won't you be going along to pick a fight with a couple of them so that you can then come on here and tell everyone how hard you are, like you did last time?

advertisement

Back