advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the cats do the sitting in the toilet / sink to get a reaction from the humans ? :D they are very entertaining ;)

Do you think the cats do the sitting in the toilet / sink to get a reaction from the humans ? :D they are very entertaining ;)

don't know, they are very odd creatures sometimes. Here is little Ziggy sitting in the ridiculously tall box the new toilet came in. We still cant work how he managed to get in the box

20170914_113725 by uh_simon, on Flickr

The piano stool is the latest favourite spot to nap:

yamaha.jpg

He's one very handsome chap. :)

Is he a Maine Coon? A friends of ours has an MC, and he's one beautiful (and big!) cat.

No, but similar - he's a Siberian forest cat, which has many of the same traits. We had two of them but his brother died earlier this year. I've been wondering about getting him a kitten, and I think i'll try and track down another Siberian as they are a lot of fun.

Simon, what happened to Ziggy's eye?

Very strange, Siamese and their relationships with boxes. Last year one apparently accidentally got sent out in an ebay consignment. Arrived in Brighton in good order, was duly returned to Devon. I don't know how that works as regards the ebay returns policy.

Ziggy has a sticky eye, vet says it is nothing (we've taken him twice now), we need to bathe it gently. It comes and goes, it doesn't irritate him.

This is our Ziggy just now. Bloody stupid thing. 14 today, and she has just started drinking from our glasses, whether on the floor or on tables.

we really (naïvely) thought, that Ziggy had grown out of this

but he has been up twice tonight for some reason.......

Siamese are adventurous climbers, it's their nature.

My Siamese cat Oscar and his friend the Tuxedo cat Henry have an appointment to lose their testicles tomorrow. I procrastinated on that too long, one of them has begun marking.

Siamese are adventurous climbers, it's their nature.

My Siamese cat Oscar and his friend the Tuxedo cat Henry have an appointment to lose their testicles tomorrow. I procrastinated on that too long, one of them has begun marking.

Ziggy and Marley lost theirs when they were kittens - they had started to mark, and also kept trying to shag each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back