advertisement

Jack Oclee-Brown talks to JA

Can you not get a pair to try? I thought the LS50s showed a fair bit of promise but run out of puff in a bigger room.

l heard the L50's in a very large room driven by the top Rega CD PLayer and integrated amp- and could not believe how well they filled the room.:)

It all sounded fantastic as well.:cool:

A pair of 'blades' I suppose I could , I would be more interested in a DSP active version though!
Keith

I suppose thats nearly what the Kiis are! what a shame the don't use the coaxial driver from the KEF! ;)

l heard the L50's in a very large room driven by the top Rega CD PLayer and integrated amp- and could not believe how well they filled the room.:)

It all sounded fantastic as well.:cool:

Yeah, they are a good little speaker really, just a bit limited to what i've had before, but still a lovely bloomy midrange on them. I wouldn't mind giving another pair a go, i noticed Keith has got a pair for sale, would have had them if they were white!

I suppose thats nearly what the Kiis are! what a shame the don't use the coaxial driver from the KEF! ;)

Yeah, they are a good little speaker really, just a bit limited to what i've had before, but still a lovely bloomy midrange on them. I wouldn't mind giving another pair a go, i noticed Keith has got a pair for sale, would have had them if they were white!

The Kii's use DSP to create a virtual point source 8cm in front of the mid-range driver!.
Keith

advertisement

Back