advertisement

System pics 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perizoqui

Perhaps contact the moderator to have your photos removed plus get help on re-sizing and resubmitting. Lovely photos and system.

Thanks! Not sure how to make the pictures auto-resize to fit the screen like in other forums... Sorry!

Ah, I see you are using Imgur to host your pics. There is a simple trick to resize them. When you paste the link to post it add one of the below letters to the code just before the .jpg[/img] part - so instead of ...2e5.jpg[/img] it becomes ...2e5l.jpg[/img]. If you go to quote this post you will see what I have done.

s = Small Square (90×90)
b = Big Square (160×160)
t = Small Thumbnail (160×160)
m = Medium Thumbnail (320×320) as below
l = Large Thumbnail (640×640)
h = Huge Thumbnail (1024×1024)

lNrk2e5l.jpg

3ujZbLwl.jpg

fJT0Bltl.jpg

xU9rWdVl.jpg

wHwKyk1l.jpg

That is a fine sight, and so neat and tidy.
Whenever I see your system pics I experience a strong urge to clean and tidy :)

I'll hold off posting any system pics until we get a new shed and move all the stuff that was in the old shed out of the sitting room where it currently resides. (All our books are highbrow, so I will ensure that the bookshelves are included in any system pictures I post).

I've been thinking about taking some pic's and posting, but my place is such a mess it'll take me ages to tidy enough to present a facade of being an orderly person.

Thanks Ynwoan,

It was replaced under warranty very early on due to bulging capacitors, but this one has been fine ever since. The only items not modified are the B&W's ;)

Ian

Inside the Meridian 201:
35628663844_db3317d1a0_c.jpg

36295522732_10f829c5ca_c.jpg

Holco metal foil resistors
Polystyrene capacitors
OP42FZ op-amps

Charcroft Z-foil resistors and Audio Note Keisai capacitors in the output stage.

Ian

Ah, I see you are using Imgur to host your pics. There is a simple trick to resize them. When you paste the link to post it add one of the below letters to the code just before the .jpg[/img] part - so instead of ...2e5.jpg[/img] it becomes ...2e5l.jpg[/img]. If you go to quote this post you will see what I have done.

Ah, thank you!!

No prob :); I think a lot of people will be having this issue now that Photobucket have decided to charge (a ridiculously large sum) - I have also moved to Imgur.

No prob :); I think a lot of people will be having this issue now that Photobucket have decided to charge (a ridiculously large sum) - I have also moved to Imgur.

Top tip, i have just resizes one of my images from Google pics. The code gives the size so you can just edit it to suit.

R8ALuj2YEWuBwVSuf=w967-h482-no[/IMG]

Here I resized the width from 1367 to 967.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back