advertisement

Aristocrat guilty over Gina Miller post

HairyHaggis

<((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>¸.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40574754

it's appalling that anyone could think that the remarks which brought this case about could be even remotely acceptable in a civilised society. insular, abrasive and aggressive. i wonder which side of the referendum debate he was on. and what his political colours might be...

What a pr!ck. I am not normally someone to think people live in a different world but this scrote has proved that they do. Not a clever idea to target Gina Miller either.

Wow, a few posts here could probably similarly qualify as malicious communications in that case. Glad he's been prosecuted, wish this happened far more often so people understood that the concept of free speech doesn't mean you can abuse people.

The article says he faces a custodial sentence. I'll be suprised if he does.

Probably have the judge (and jury) horse-whipped if that happened.

The aristocrat ****wit has been found guilty, but what is the sentence or is he still waiting for it? The linked article doesn't make it clear. They should lock him up for a while, that would wipe the smug grin off his face.

Jack

Wow, a few posts here could probably similarly qualify as malicious communications in that case. Glad he's been prosecuted, wish this happened far more often so people understood that the concept of free speech doesn't mean you can abuse people.

Please go ahead and retrieve the racist posts (calling for someone to be killed) of this calibre, you are alleging. Take your time.

Yes, up to six months for a single offence, up to twelve months for two or more.

With the likes of Thomas Mair in circulation and vulnerable to incitement, perhaps the case needs referred to a higher court with the appropriate sentencing powers?

Rhodri Colwyn Philipps?
Viscount St Davids ?
Baron Strange de Knokyn?

Which one is his Tory name?

I hope this serves as a warning to those only too willing to spout abuse, threats etc on the internet. Holding trolls to account is long overdue IMHO.

Whilst I don't like Gina Miller or what she did what she was subjected to was appalling.
I hope he does go down for it, some of the language was unbelievable.
Calling for someone to run her over and inflict harm.......pathetic man.

Please go ahead and retrieve the racist posts (calling for someone to be killed) of this calibre, you are alleging. Take your time.

I'll give it a couple of days so you can make any edits if you need to, but then it's quite possible I may have run out of enough sh1t to give by then. :D

Good to see justice being served. Gina Miller is a hero in my book.

She has also flushed out many of the racist, violent and misogynist views we've known are held just under the surface among the UKIP-Tory demographic. Dacre plays around the fringes of the same rhetoric- he knows his constituency well.

I'll give it a couple of days so you can make any edits if you need to, but then it's quite possible I may have run out of enough sh1t to give by then. :D

You won't do anything, you'll quietly drop that one.
What you appear to be doing is deflecting attention from one of your own political cast- not that I'm suggesting you could afford his wine bill or gain entry to the same social circles though.

You won't do anything, you'll quietly drop that one.
What you appear to be doing is deflecting attention from one of your own political cast- not that I'm suggesting you could afford his wine bill or gain entry to the same social circles though.

Did you read my second sentence? I'm delighted with his conviction :confused:

And what on earth makes you think I have any interest in gaining entry to the social circles of an idiot like that? In fact I can't think of any social circles I want to join.

advertisement

Back