advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

Looks like a GM vehicle? Chevy Caprice with a 350?

Blimey. That's worrying!

Yes, from memory a 1978 Caprice. A great engine and very smooth transmission as long as they're both looked after. Terrible boot/trunk, but enough space for two blokes and their scuba gear.

Me, Graflex Anniversary Speed Graphic 3¼ x 4¼

Edit: not my camera. It belongs to one of our young apprentices who I've only just found out is a keen film photographer and camera collector. ISO3, anyone?

Excellent stuff Tony, i've got a much simpler Crown Graphic (without a focal plane shutter) which is a wonderful camera.

Nerd fact - the vertical handle for the flash is the original part which formed the basis for the lightsabre in Star Wars.

Nerd fact - the vertical handle for the flash is the original part which formed the basis for the lightsabre in Star Wars.

Funnily enough, Arthur (yes, he even has an old fashioned name) mentioned that and says that so many were converted by Star Wars fans that they're a little scarce now.

Lefty is too young and good looking for pfm ;)

Haha :D

You guys got me when I was very young and still in University! I was hooked on Naim and was thrilled to discover a corner of the internet where I could geek out with like minded folk. The years have marched on and my HiFi days are behind me, but PFM remains and I now find myself living happily in the Photo Room :)

Lefty

Me, yesterday, after cycling home far too quickly in the heat. I overtook a scooter going downhill, and forgot to back off for the rest of the journey. Plonker.

Me, yesterday, after cycling home far too quickly in the heat. I overtook a scooter going downhill, and forgot to back off for the rest of the journey. Plonker.

Huge respect for being out on your bike in yesterday's heat. It was roasting! :eek:

Could be anyone under the cap and shades... Taken a few weeks ago at the Gateway of India, Mumbai:

3470834ed087cfa24fb010faed99b21c_zpshdt8owwc.jpg

advertisement

Back