advertisement

Van attack at Finsbury park mosque.

First sentence, ok, after that...thems not facts.

The facts

In 2015, the UK population was 13.5% foreign-born (up from 7% in 1993) and 8.9% foreign citizens (up from 4% in 1993).
More…

Foreign-born people constituted 41% of Inner London’s population in 2015 (the highest share among all regions with comparable data).

Immigrants are not evenly spread across the UK - fact.

There is a perception British culture is being eroded due to immigration - number of studies vouch for this - fact

The lower end of the social scale were the main voters for Brexit - fact.

Good summary of max's position. He may dispute the last sentence or dislike being called one of "the more 'out there' commentators, but you are pretty well on the money as far as most of the stuff he puts on here is concerned.
Not true.

Ok, I'll engage with this. First off I'm an atheist. I don't believe in any gods, ghosts, afterlife or any other such thing. I am 100% a spiritual/mystical free-zone. I do however live in an area with a very high Muslim population and I recognise exactly the scapegoating and demonisation they face as I've seen it first hand. As such I keep that bullshit right off this, my site, my place of work. I am also aware that pfm has a very high Asian/Muslim userbase and I seek to cause no offence to these people, my friends.

The JW thing struck me very much as lightweight lighthearted fun. Just ways of gently taking the mick a bit if they continue to knock at your door uninvited. A whole different thing to Muslims who as part of their day to day life get spat on, have bottles and stones lobbed at them, have train-loads of unemployable knuckle-dragging EDL shit turning up to trash their business etc and are pretty much treated the way the Jewish population of Germany was way back in the early '30s when fascism was taking a foothold.

PS To put it another way if anyone here can "see that the EDL/BNP/Britain First/NF have a point" they can f*** right off. pfm really is not for them. I will waste neither my time or money promoting these views. Please believe me on this, I have a site with many, many thousands of members, I'll happily ditch hundreds to get this ideology right off here (I'd actually only have to ditch maybe three, non of which are even customers!). This is an anti-fascist/anti-racist site!

Wow that is really off key, are you serious? You are comparing this situation with pre Third Reich Germany and its treatment of Jews? You need some perspective Tony.

I am also aware that pfm has a very high Asian/Muslim userbase and I seek to cause no offence to these people, my friends.
Everyone else is fair game? Is this not racism? Or at least extremely patronising to Muslims who you presume to be unable to speak up for themselves.

We cannot even discuss Tim Farron sensibly. You should re-read that thread carefully.

The JW thing struck me very much as lightweight lighthearted fun. Just ways of gently taking the mick a bit if they continue to knock at your door uninvited. A whole different thing to Muslims who as part of their day to day life get spat on, have bottles and stones lobbed at them, have train-loads of unemployable knuckle-dragging EDL shit turning up to trash their business etc and are pretty much treated the way the Jewish population of Germany was way back in the early '30s when fascism was taking a foothold.
I think this is paranoid projection. Do you have any evidence at all for your description of the day to day experience of British Muslims? And why can you take the mick out of Jehovah's Witnesses but not publish a caricature of Mohammed despairing of the behaviour of some of his adherents?

PS To put it another way if anyone here can "see that the EDL/BNP/Britain First/NF have a point" they can f*** right off. pfm really is not for them. I will waste neither my time or money promoting these views. Please believe me on this, I have a site with many, many thousands of members, I'll happily ditch hundreds to get this ideology right off here (I'd actually only have to ditch maybe three, non of which are even customers!). This is an anti-fascist/anti-racist site!
Your bogeymen don't have a point. But you host views that would blind test as fascist.

Paul

Your eugenics/foetuses thing? Don't feel too bad about that.

Wow that is really off key, are you serious? You are comparing this situation with pre Third Reich Germany and its treatment of Jews? You need some perspective Tony.

You need some perspective.

death-2-0.png

There is a perception British culture is being eroded due to immigration - number of studies vouch for this - fact

Come off it, far too vague to qualify as a fact. Certainly not one that can speak for itself. Show me the studies.

The lower end of the social scale were the main voters for Brexit - fact.

But what's that got to do with immigration? Unless you assume it was all about immigration.

Immigrants are not evenly spread across the UK - fact.

Well sure, I gave you that. But what of it? According to your own Migration Watch Figures London welcomes a great many immigrants and yet voted remain.

There is just not enough here to string together the toxic narrative about immigration that you seem to be committed to still, even after the success of a campaign fought on public services rather than immigration.

Marvin, IMO what is clear - and cannot be called a conspiracy theory - is that Zionist and Gulf State (mostly Saudi) money has been used to buy politicians in the US for decades using its system of legal bribery, to fund dozens and dozens of warmongering right-wing Neocon/Saudi think-tanks, and to buy media organisations; all of which have been pumping out the same 'clash of civilisations' rhetoric (bar the Saudi think-tanks of course), and pushing for the regime wars that the Israelis and Saudis want in the Middle East.

The same money is now rife in British politics though to a far lesser degree. Similar think-tanks are springing up in the UK, the media is largely owned by Israeli-friendly billionaires like Murdoch who's a confirmed Zionist. Cameron, Blair etc, all set-confessed Zionists. Neocons, devoted to Israel and to the Neocon-led US foreign policy that has caused so much carnage. Neocons like Murray spreading his poison on the BBC every week...And of course most of the above worship the sacred Saudis, of which nothing negative is ever said...

Because if Neoconservatism is left to grow then by default, so will Wahhabist extremism, IMO. The former has been fuelling the latter.

Saudi Arabia’s web of hate is spreading one of the worst forms of Islam – and this is where it leads - Douglas Murray in the hated The Sun !

Your eugenics/foetuses thing? Don't feel too bad about that.
If you cannot blame your genes then it is a matter of choice to be narrow-minded and hateful.

Are you taking responsibility for your own toxicity?

I'm not a strong supporter of abortion on demand, but I do appreciate irony.

Paul

Paul is another excuse maker for right wing extremism and social division.

The closet racists on the forum do appear in the room - naked as they may be - when the issue of non black/asian/muslim terrorism is discussed.

Everyone else is fair game? Is this not racism? Or at least extremely patronising to Muslims who you presume to be unable to speak up for themselves.

We cannot even discuss Tim Farron sensibly. You should re-read that thread carefully.

I think this is paranoid projection. Do you have any evidence at all for your description of the day to day experience of British Muslims? And why can you take the mick out of Jehovah's Witnesses but not publish a caricature of Mohammed despairing of the behaviour of some of his adherents?

Your bogeymen don't have a point. But you host views that would blind test as fascist.

Paul

This site does not host views that would blind test as fascist. This site is largely the opposite of that. Please give real examples to back up what you are claiming.

If you cannot blame your genes then it is a matter of choice to be narrow-minded and hateful.

Are you taking responsibility for your own toxicity?

I'm not a strong supporter of abortion on demand, but I do appreciate irony.

Paul

How toxic is interfering with foetuses to influence their politics? istm roughly Neo Nazi levels.
Anyway, thanks for coming down off your perceived high ground for a moment.
Do you by any chance have Nick Griffin eyes?

There is just not enough here to string together the toxic narrative about immigration that you seem to be committed to still, even after the success of a campaign fought on public services rather than immigration.

Now that is total bullshit Sean. I have no toxic narrative about immigration, none whatsoever. I like immigrants a lot, they are nearly always lovely people. Your comment above is a load of offensive crap.

gassor and I have exchanged tam 'o' shatner style communications a number of times, and I believe he has not even a hint of Nick Griffin eyes about him

This site does not host views that would blind test as fascist. This site is largely the opposite of that. Please give real examples to back up what you are claiming.

In fairness whilst I can happily talk computers etc with Paul if I ever found myself on the same page politically even for a second I'd be deeply concerned. He is right out there in the "alt-right"/Breitbart-world to the point I actually view it as deliberately contrarian trolling as it is devoid of any logic beyond being 'opposite'. A simple text parser and a bolean not gate and you are well on the way to programming your own Paul!

That must be the most pfm post ever.

(robust political opinion combined with computer related humour)

Marvin, IMO what is clear - and cannot be called a conspiracy theory - is that Zionist and Gulf State (mostly Saudi) money has been used to buy politicians in the US for decades using its system of legal bribery, to fund dozens and dozens of warmongering right-wing Neocon/Saudi think-tanks, and to buy media organisations; all of which have been pumping out the same 'clash of civilisations' rhetoric (bar the Saudi think-tanks of course), and pushing for the regime wars that the Israelis and Saudis want in the Middle East.

The same money is now rife in British politics though to a far lesser degree. Similar think-tanks are springing up in the UK, the media is largely owned by Israeli-friendly billionaires like Murdoch who's a confirmed Zionist. Cameron, Blair etc, all set-confessed Zionists. Neocons, devoted to Israel and to the Neocon-led US foreign policy that has caused so much carnage. Neocons like Murray spreading his poison on the BBC every week...And of course most of the above worship the sacred Saudis, of which nothing negative is ever said...

We have seen the result of Western countries adopting Neocon values. Carnage in the Middle East, the rise of terrorist groups like ISIS, the refugee crisis, racial tensions throughout Europe, the rise of the far-right in places, Muslims being treated like the Jews of the 30s...

Just as Muslims need to understand why extreme Wahhabism is so wrong and unrepresentative of their religion - and the vast, vast majority do, so we all ought to understand the dangers and consequences of adopting the ideology of Neoconservatism, and move to weaken it, to stamp it out, ultimately.

Because if Neoconservatism is left to grow then by default, so will Wahhabist extremism, IMO. The former has been fuelling the latter.

This chap has put together a thought provoking video on what he sees as the 'elite's plans for race wars', a strategy to divide and conquer the worlds population. To be viewed with an open mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw7WCHMGK-k

He makes a number of thought provoking, well argued points. What he says, his take on the situation, makes a whole lot more sense than the 'polished' broadcasts put out by Rebel Media and the other well funded alt right channels which I suspect you are drawn to and largely inform your narrow minded and somewhat bigoted viewpoints.

advertisement

Back