advertisement

Twitter

jay

built for speed
Has anyone got to the end boss in Twitter?

I'm all for these new multiplayer games but this one is particularly difficult. I clear my way through what seem like thousands of minions but I haven't even seen the boss yet. I've searched the FAQ and walk thru but I don't think anyone else has beaten the boss either.

Any help is much appreciated.

Jay

Twitter is much larger and more unpredictable than pfm.
But Twitter doesn't have a record shop, or Joe P.

Has anyone got to the end boss in Twitter? ... Any help is much appreciated.

After you defeat the twin Louise Mensch / Bagshawe guardians you will enter the final room and can take on @RealDonaldTrump. Just remember to keep on top of your cooldowns, keep your rotation solid and pray that RNGesus smiles on you in terms of Crits.

HTH.

After you defeat the twin Louise Mensch / Bagshawe guardians you will enter the final room and can take on @RealDonaldTrump. Just remember to keep on top of your cooldowns, keep your rotation solid and pray that RNGesus smiles on you in terms of Crits.

HTH.

Thanks Matthew, but it's moot now.

I tried to take on Russell Brand and Lilly Allen on my own and now I've lost half my rep and my bonus Tweet ratio's going to suffer accordingly. I wish I'd known about Mench, she would've been much easier...I need to get some results quick so I'll load up Katie Price...

If I get to level 30 does that give me libel immunity?

Bloody hell, Jay! I thought I understood Twitter.
Where can I find my rep and bonus tweet ratio?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Bloody hell, Jay! I thought I understood Twitter.
Where can I find my rep and bonus tweet ratio?
Any help would be much appreciated.

You should find them top right of your character class and stats. I'm playing as an Urban Bearded Timewaster so got the bonus "principled but pointless" augmentation.

I've just looked you up on the leaders table and you're not doing very well I'm afraid but where did you get that "Ring of confidence"? I've been looking everywhere for one of those.

Oh. I think you've got an outdated version of the internet. Are you using a Mac or a PC?

You haven't found the hidden level yet? I'm still looking for the 'god mode' though, tried IDDQD and it does nothing.

advertisement

Back