advertisement

Van attack at Finsbury park mosque.

Blinking madness. If the idiot who did this thinks it will achieve anything.......

As ever, it's just ordinary people going about their business who are suffering. I see there's reports of one death. Appalling as that is at least there isn't another large death toll.

F-ing nutters. I hope this is an isolated attack.

And some worry more about a BBC headlines rather than the content of the article - I'm sure the headlines will change- than concern over the poor victims. What a perspective.

BBC Headline.

Where's your ****ing consistency?

Terrorism.
I know where you're coming from Merlin but at least they quoted - Home Secretary Amber Rudd said the attack is being treated by the police "as a terrorist incident."

And some worry more about a BBC headlines rather than the content of the article.

Headlines set agendas Fay.

Why should I keep grieving for victims? Why not use that time trying to save others?

Will the DM have the neck this time to spin it as they did with Thomas Mair? "Mental health issues, helped his neighbours, pushed beyond his limits, worried sick he was going to lose his home because the council were going to use it to house immigrant family"?

Sky are describing it as a terror incident. The police are describing it as a terrorist incident.

The restraint of the Muslim community in restraining/detaining the terrorist until police arrived deserves much respect. They appear to have handled this with great control and dignity.

I only hope that after this and the terrorist murder of Jo Cox we as a society look a little more closely as to how these idiots become radicalised in our midst.

Will the DM have the neck this time to spin it as they did with Thomas Mair? "Mental health issues, helped his neighbours, pushed beyond his limits, worried sick he was going to lose his home because the council were going to use it to house immigrant family"?

I would imagine that mental health will be involved somewhere along the line and the public should be asking questions about the continued cuts in mental health support services within the NHS. Referrals have risen by 20% in recent years and the government has responded by cutting the budget by 10%.....

I would imagine that mental health will be involved somewhere along the line and the public should be asking questions about the continued cuts in mental health support services within the NHS. Referrals have risen by 20% in recent years and the government has responded by cutting the budget by 10%.....

Cuts to our NHS and policing have a lot to answer for, they need reversing now.

The quote was from the BBC at the time. No mention of the word "attack" or "terrorism" or "suspected terrorist". I felt that was inconsistent with what I have seen when Islamists have been responsible for atrocities. I could be wrong as my memory is shot but it was an instinctive reaction.

advertisement

Back