advertisement

Damn.

lordsummit

Anyone else been playing this? A different approach to Butterfly, but he's knocked the ball out of the park again. It's more chilled out, not so frenetic, but absolutely dramatic at the same time. Really liking it.

Didn't realise it was actually out! Currently rather dear on CD (obligatory link) so I'll wait for that to drop before landing a copy. I heard the single and thought it was pretty decent, though does he get back to the cool '70s soul jazz/funk vibe he had on 'To Pimp A Butterfly' at all? I love that album.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Wonder if it is worth hanging on for the record. I have not heard the vinyl version of TPAB, any good anyone?

Bloss

Didn't realise it was actually out! Currently rather dear on CD (obligatory link)

A bit off topic, but how does the income generation from linking to Amazon via Pink Fish work Tony?

I'd be more than happy to link through for everything I buy from them if that would help and it doesn't cost you or I any more.

Does there have to be a URL link to the exact item? Or could you post a sticky to their homepage so we can go there via you and search for whatever we're after?

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
A bit off topic, but how does the income generation from linking to Amazon via Pink Fish work Tony?

I'd be more than happy to link through for everything I buy from them if that would help and it doesn't cost you or I any more.

Does there have to be a URL link to the exact item? Or could you post a sticky to their homepage so we can go there via you and search for whatever we're after?

It works via link affiliation technically via VigLink, though Amazon UK is paid to me direct with no cut. It is a very essential part of this site's income stream and is paid on a purchase basis, not on clicks. The links do seem to work for items other than the one directly linked, which is great for me. I've no idea how long the timeframe for this is though. It is why I encourage links to Amazon, eBay etc.

PS The other thing to mention is obviously ad blockers kill this. I detest the things and feel they should be made illegal as they are effectively content theft/piracy devices!

advertisement

Back