advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pete liking your 'getting your nuts in line'.

@Amar 'Revery' ... lovely.

@Mike S The razor wire gives an otherwise idyllic picture a twist. Like

DSCF0289_zpslocgdvhv.jpg

Nice one Mike :)

How are you getting on with all the new lenses? Keen to hear which is your favourite!

Lefty

Taken on leaving the Hook Norton Brewery this evening...

Nice! I hope you were able to sample their wares? :D

Here's one from my new (to me) Nikkor 50mm f1.2 AI-S. Not the most original shot and yes, most of the image is out of focus (I focussed on the central flower heads). However, I liked the almost '3D rendering' of the lens. This lens probably isn't any good by modern standards, but I can tell that I'm going to really enjoy its character. Can't wait to use it in the field :)

f / one point four by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Nikon D800E / Nikkor 50mm f1.2 AI-S

Lefty

Nice! I hope you were able to sample their wares? :D
Indeed, it was the monthly "Open Tap Takeover" a meeting with the brewers, where we can taste and comment on future brews, and drink special test brews from the microbrewery. They even give you the first pint free! I then have to walk the 200 yrds home....

Indeed, it was the monthly "Open Tap Takeover" a meeting with the brewers, where we can taste and comment on future brews, and drink special test brews from the microbrewery. They even give you the first pint free! I then have to walk the 200 yrds home....

Excellent :D

One from the winter, sometimes easy to overlook how versatile the Fuji 18-55 is, must have only taken about 50 shots with mine because I was struck down with a severe case of GAS and splashed out on a 16-55 shortly after getting the XT-2 +18-55 kit.

Kew_Carousel by ImageMaker, on Flickr

Steve, that is simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing what to me is a striking, stand out photograph.

Nice, thought it was just me who visited Fleetwood! Heysham lurking there in the background.

Thanks, I like Fleetwood, the sort of place where nothing happens. There's a really good chip shop if you follow the main road past Fleetwood museum - it's on the right just before the roundabout where ASDA is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back