advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the kitchen at Felbrigg Hall, Copper 1 & 2

33190015736_9d6efc4183_b.jpg

32416877413_65942b4274_b.jpg

Fabulous images John. Well seen and photographed.

I am absolutely LOVING the Nikkor 85mm f1.8G:

Warmth by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Nikon D800E / Nikkor 85mm f1.8G

Lefty

Lefty,

Thank you; but seeing your recent photos with the Nikon which are pretty stunning I'm now getting a slight twinge of equipment lust; must resist, must resist............

Lefty,

Thank you; but seeing your recent photos with the Nikon which are pretty stunning I'm now getting a slight twinge of equipment lust; must resist, must resist............

Thank you John - very kind :)

I'm famously weak willed when it comes to buying gear (I've got a Nikkor 50/1.2 AI-S arriving tomorrow) so can't help on that front I'm afraid!

Thank you Drummerman :)

Lefty

Excellent. As a daily cyclist this tickles all the right places. Some right characters in that picture.

Thanks. I'm not tickled. I have had to stop cycling after some 74 years (off and on) because of cyclists. They have made it just to dangerous to cycle, or even to walk, without extreme caution being exercised in my location. I now have to look both ways even on one- way streets, and even on passages that are not cycle paths or roads because some of these maniacs tear down them- also ignoring 'blind' spots. I am now more wary of cyclists than motorists.

John

That's good. I also note the landscapes on your Flickr page, I hope you'll contribute more; you're from a lovely part of the country

John

That's good. I also note the landscapes on your Flickr page, I hope you'll contribute more; you're from a lovely part of the country

thanks very much. I hope to, and yes, the scottish lowlands are very underappreciated I think, most drive through en route to the highlands and islands (of which, I'm not THAT sorry :) )

I always wondered why there are so few contributing on this thread ... as good as they (you) are :)

There are quite a few folks participating in hardware photo threads which don't seem to post their results. Mind, I haven't been here that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back