advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a cold and miserable day here, so a couple of Kodachrome scans from warmer

I keep coming back to these two images. I am not well versed in photography but am I correct in assuming the Kodachrome was a film take which you digitised?

These images are unbelievable.

Thank you chaps - very much appreciated.

I tried a slightly different approach for this image, emphasising the cool, blue tones rather than the warm tones. Might print it later to see how it looks 'in the flesh' so to speak :)

Lefty

Thank you chaps - very much appreciated.

I tried a slightly different approach for this image, emphasising the cool, blue tones rather than the warm tones. Might print it later to see how it looks 'in the flesh' so to speak :)

Lefty

The different shades of blue almost merge into a violet. I could imagine this will look great in the right frame.

Thanks for the appreciation chaps :)

Lovely work, Amar. I'm quite taken with that headphone stand, in fact I could use something like that myself.

Pete, I've seen with my own eyes, someone using pallets to deck an Al fresco area at the rear of their house!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
It's a good question and something I had wondered as well when I first saw these stands. My HD700s were ex-display and were permanently on a similar stand so I haven't got a fresh pair to compare to. However, I can say that the seal / comfort I get is superb.

Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back