advertisement

System Pics 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great Steve - I still think your Arts are some of the best sounding (and looking) speakers i've heard. Enjoy the new amp.

Thanks for the kind comments guys, just can't believe it's been ten years for the speakers too but it might well be another. :)

Agreed, lovely room, Steve - and the amp, a Lavardin! Nice one - it looks great! What appeals to you about its sound?

Agreed, lovely room, Steve - and the amp, a Lavardin! Nice one - it looks great! What appeals to you about its sound?

Hi Jon,

It seems to take what I had a step further, effortless sound with such range and without a trace of anything that I find distracting. It seems slightly more detailed (of the uncovered rather than highlighted type) and extended at the low end.

But you know how these things are, innocent civilians would laugh at the kind of diminishing returns we shell out for. The bottom line is long listening sessions and .....just playing another track before turning in syndrome. :)

here is my rig...

Naim CD5XS
Naim nait 5i-2
Naim Naca5
Merlin TSM MMM standmounts
Technics SL 1210 Mk2 with DL103 cart
Lehmann Audio SE2 PWX Phono stage
Semi DiY sealed subwoofer ( Dayton RS series 10 inch driver + Hypex DS4 amp )

Standby ;) - Philips CD750 - old CDP

and lots of music..

m1_zps9hova0kj.jpg

IMG_0281_zps7oqugdjs.jpg

Your house is wonky

Hi

... you should see the airport and runways that my 6 year old makes with his lego sets..

his play area is just in front of the rack.. :D

Yes - the setup is to one side as you correctly observe - the right side is fully open..

regards

That's a very nasty crack in the lid of the Technics :(.

Hi YNWOAN,

firstly - i could manage to post a pic of my friends rig on the fostex thread ;)

and..

there is a story to that crack on the TT cover ( it was a transit damage on a local flight ) but the TT itself is quite nice. A new lid needs to be ordered.. :)

regards
wpm

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back