advertisement

Markus Sauer RIP.

Markus was a friend, both online and offline. I will miss him greatly.

What a shock - I didn't know him other than through his postings here but a true gent and both very helpful and knowledgeable.

May you continue to hear sweet music in another place....

We both had our first child at the same time. Spent a lot of time talking about the 'change'. Devastating news for his family. RIP. We'll all miss you Markus.

Terrible news.
Markus was a man I massively respected, always fair, a gentleman. Only meeting him once was not enough.

My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

Jason

RIP and my profound sympathies to his family and those who knew him personally.

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can is the lesson for us all.

Gosh I'm shocked. I only knew the on-line Markus and I didn't know he was unwell, but we will all miss his wisdom and calmness here.

So thanks Markus, and my thoughts are with his family and friends at this difficult time for them.

This is terrible news. My deepest condolences to his family.

Although I never had the pleasure of meeting Markus, I really enjoyed reading his posts. I always thought of him as progressive, open minded and an all round nice guy.

He will be missed

Lefty

My deepest condolences to his family.
He was always a calm voice in a sometimes very noisy place.

Simon

Damn, he seemed like a completely decent guy. Condolences to all those who knew him well, he certainly left a good impression with me, I had no idea he was so ill.

I only knew the on-line Markus and I didn't know he was unwell, but we will all miss his wisdom and calmness here.

So thanks Markus, and my thoughts are with his family and friends at this difficult time for them.

I could not say it any better than this.

advertisement

Back