advertisement

D'Agostino Streamer

Fulci

pfm Member
stream-2.jpg
http://uncrate.com/stuff/dagostino-mlife-streaming-amp/

When I first saw this picture I though someone made a expresso machine styled like a D'Agostino amp... Am I the only one thinking of coffee here? $48000 is quite a few coffees though...

Is the turret an integral part or has it just been placed there, this IMO epitomises the 'High- End'.
Keith.

Is the turret an integral part or has it just been placed there, this IMO epitomises the 'High- End'.
Keith.
Given that this is a streamer, I'm wondering what the analog dial measures. Owner's bank balance?

A wonderful example of just where the world has gone horribly wrong.

A wonderful example of just where the world has gone horribly wrong.

What?!

With all the important things that are going wrong in the world you point this as "A wonderful example of just where the world has gone horribly wrong."

I sincerely hope you are joking.

Happen to think the current industrial design of DD's work is great; it's garish and loud but also quite streamlined, handsome, and cool looking IMO.

As for quality, what most people don't know is that while at Krell, Dan never had one product leave the door without his complete design and oversight. The man is no slouch.

I'd have a hard time imagining that this product wouldn't perform very well when stacked up to other streamers. Overpriced is an opinion, but aren't there fishies out there who have an NDS with two 555 PS's or something? What's the price of that--three pounds, fifty?

Happen to think the current industrial design of DD's work is gfear; it's garish and loud but also quite streamlined, handsome, and cool looking IMO.

As for quality, what most people don't know is that while at Krell, Dan never had one product leave the door without his complete design and oversight. The man is no slouch.

I'd have a hard time imagining that this product wouldn't perform very well when stacked up to other streamers. Overpriced is an opinion, but aren't there fishies out there who have an NDS with two 555 PS's or something? What's the price of that--three pounds, fifty?

I wonder how many here would consider buying it if it cost £480.

At its selling price I fear putting it down may also be a case of sour grapes.

I wouldn't have it if you gave it to me.

It's remarkably vulgar.

advertisement

Back