graystoke4

pfm Member
hi thought this would be a good five min's,
NO ranting and raving you get 4 shouts'ish
1 cancel the BBC licence fee ,
2 cancel ZERO hours contract working
3 up the minimum wage to a living wage
4 ban all soaps

thought this would be easy but now i'm thinking about it i have thousands more,,,vote for me,

Abolish the monarchy
Abolish the constitution
Abolish the financial markets
Create the Communist Republic of the British Worker

If we are going to be draconian in the new world order you propose, a ruler across the knuckles for bad grammar wouldn't go amiss;)

My first declaration would be that Israel is our best ally and we must do everything to improve our relations with Israel!

Arye

Don't laugh!

:)

Raise the voting age to 21

Reinstate the property qualification for voting

Reinstate the 11-plus examination

Ban anyone called 'Grant' from standing for election as an MP

1. Implement a proportional representation electoral system.
2. Implement a proper constitution and bill of rights.
3. Remove religion entirely from the state and public education and tax it as an entertainment.
4. Lower the voting age to 14.

To my mind that would at least provide the parameters within which a democracy could exist.

Enforce the proper use of grammar and punctuation, especially among adults who should know better.

- dog muck, DNA test and register all dogs at birth. The penalty for dog fouling would be to stand in it with your best shoes with grippy soles.

- parking on pavements, or at least not leaving enough room for prams and wheelchairs to get past. The penalties would be to walk out into the road blindfold or pushed down a hill in a shopping trolley respectively.

- people who live in flats banging the door on the way out, especially those who work the 6-2 shift. The penalty would be me banging your door when you're asleep.

Shoot all drivers who do 40 in a 60
Nationalise all untilities and railways
Force all PM's to live in the area they represent and must have done so for at least 10 years
Take all football off the telly

abolish all but basic rate tax relief on pensions.

Not allow any new tax avoidance scheme to operate until approved by HMRI. If it takes 40 years for them to get to it so be it.

Abolish all religious affiliated schools

Make everyone's tax return a matter of public record

advertisement

Back