advertisement

BBC online test to tell where you'd be happiest living in Britain

Apparently Craven in N Yorks. However where I live gives me higher life satisfaction (39%) than where they want me to live (33%) so I can only assume it is a plot to get me back into a TV reception area again. Looks like I am doomed,either way and ought to just buy a cheap hut in Ireland, and bleach the doorstep every other day and have toughened safety glass and a blocked up post box.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Ten-cheap-houses-in-Ireland-from-just-8700-PHOTOS.html

Looks like I'll have to move to Angus. Must find out more about it, especially as I'm about to move to Chichester. Maybe a big mistake :)

Apparently Craven in N Yorks. However where I live gives me higher life satisfaction (39%) than where they want me to live (33%) so I can only assume it is a plot to get me back into a TV reception area again. Looks like I am doomed,either way and ought to just buy a cheap hut in Ireland, and bleach the doorstep every other day and have toughened safety glass and a blocked up post box.

39% and 33%?? I was getting 69% and 71%?? What gives?? Are you not happy?

I got Hart (Fleet) too.

I live in Farnborough, mainly because it is easy to get away from.

If/when I retire I will be moving away from there,and certainly NOT to Fleet.

North Lincolnshire?! I live in zone 2 London, would consider other areas such as Oxfordshire, can't say I've ever thought of North Lincolnshire.

Awk! Clackmannanshire for me, too.

Is that where Scotty's from?

Joe

The connection between personality and location seems tenuous to me. Anyway, I was also recommended North Lincs, great for the paranoid 'cos there's no hills for the persecutors to hide behind. The survey warned me not to live in Corby, as if I needed warning.

I got South Norfolk first time around. I did the test again and got West Lindsey.

Basic traits for me were places with low population density and high levels of conscientiousness and agreeableness......can't disagree with that tbh. And the two local locations are places I would choose to live.
The 2 places are virtually identical. East coast, rural, agricultural. Same place, same people.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Ten-cheap-houses-in-Ireland-from-just-8700-PHOTOS.html

I got Craven, too, but with much higher satisfaction promised (low 70s). Had to look the place up.

I got Lewes as well. Furthest south I've ever lived is Liverpool. Methinks the process might be a tad flawed.

That's where I got sent, Craven.

I take it the maker of this dumb ass test got rogered as a kid in Eilean Siar and has houses in Hart.

advertisement

Back