advertisement

REGA KYTE FOAMS

Markie

pfm Member
I'm pretty much retired but make a few foams for SBLs and Saras to keep a few quid coming in. I've had several requests for Reka Kyte so I've made a pair as a tester.

The only thing I'm not 100% happy with is the woofer cutout is a bit rough. That's because they were made from a wooden template. If I decide to make them on a regular basis I'll invest in one made of steel.

So here's the deal. PM me if you're interested. The first pair can go for a £20.00 donation to Help for Heroes. That will include recorded delivery post to mainland UK. If for any reason you're not happy you can send them back and I'll refund you from my own pocket.

THESE HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS AND THERE IS NO INTEREST WHATEVER. I'LL AUCTION ON EBAY WITH PROCEEDS TO H FOR H.

I'm pretty much retired but make a few foams for SBLs and Saras to keep a few quid coming in. I've had several requests for Reka Kyte so I've made a pair as a tester.

The only thing I'm not 100% happy with is the woofer cutout is a bit rough. That's because they were made from a wooden template. If I decide to make them on a regular basis I'll invest in one made of steel.

So here's the deal. PM me if you're interested. The first pair can go for a £20.00 donation to Help for Heroes. That will include recorded delivery post to mainland UK. If for any reason you're not happy you can send them back and I'll refund you from my own pocket.

THESE HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS AND THERE IS NO INTEREST WHATEVER. I'LL AUCTION ON EBAY WITH PROCEEDS TO H FOR H.
Hi Markie, I have found you on Pink Fish searching for replacement foam grills for my Kytes - after twenty years they are simply disintegrating! If you still have these I would like to buy them because although the cabinets are finished to a very high standard I prefer not to see the speaker cones. Many thanks, Kevin Taggerty.

Hi Kevin, Unfortunately there was no interest on here, but they are now listed on Ebay. All proceeds of the sale are going to the Nepal earthquake appeal, so please bid hard. Many thanks for your interest.

Hi there Markie,

I too have just found this thread after looking on the net for the set of replacement Kyte grills! I wonder if you are still willing to make any more? Hope so as my dear old Kyte grills have seen better days and are crumbling away!

If not, is there anywhere else replacements can be bought. Thanks in advance :)

Hi Markie. My grandad recently passed away and has left me a pair of Rega Kyte's and the foams are knackered. I'd be really interested in trying to get another pair.

Hi Markie
Are you still making these? I would love a pair (and some port foams if you are interesting in doing those also).
Best regards,
James

advertisement

Back