advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

:)

A suggestion of Vic Reeves in Robert's?

An impressively lubed one.

Some say I look like Keith Allen.

Pete

Yes! I was trying to place your look-a-likey.
I'm also getting hints of Peter Gabriel.

In other developments …

kjb post 32 rhs - Damian Hirst.

Martin D also could pass for Michael C. Hall.

Paulicus is very familiar, but can't place him.

John - David Byrne

Gromit and Suffolk Tony - no look-a-likey detected, but love those pics :)

Excellent, I'd love to get my daughter playing an instrument but she doesn't seem interested. She's a good little dancer though.

Dancing's great - our Molly (on my right) has been going for years and loves it. Instrument-wise she's been through violin (a total non-starter), Clarinet (ie God's own instrument ;) ), piano and now flute which she's really settled on. She's just 'plugged in' to it and after only 4 months learning she got a distinction in her first graded ABRSM exam. Was a joy to accompany her on piano, she played beautifully.

Emma's cut from similar cloth although she's got a trumpet-player's temperament (God help us!). :D

This was me going brain-dead while studying for a promotion interview. I'd lost the will to live.

Not a selfie and not my real hair, but the housecoat, slippers and pumpkin are realer than real.

2ef2dew.jpg

Joe

Joe, that rug really ties the face together :D

Apologies for not posting a selfie until now, but I don't own a smart 'phone or suitable camera.
But as it only seems fair to put up, I borrowed my wifes' device.

photo3_zps46b961fa.jpg

Taking a selfie is not as easy as it looks.
Especially if carrying a goat net over t'right shoulder.

I can assure the honourable member for Wiltshire that Marlow (the goat) and I are just good friends.
The chain is due to him undertaking his daily constitutional - that's the only way to ensure a happy ending. :)

Apologies for not posting a selfie until now, but I don't own a smart 'phone or suitable camera.
But as it only seems fair to put up, I borrowed my wifes' device.

photo3_zps46b961fa.jpg

Taking a selfie is not as easy as it looks.
Especially if carrying a goat net over t'right shoulder.

Are you on the left side or on the right side of the picture?

Arye

Are you on the left side or on the right side of the picture?

Arye

You do realise to maintain your honour on pfm you now must post a selfie, Arye? :)

To answer your question, it depends. Which way are you facing?

advertisement

Back