advertisement

System pics 2013 - part II

naimnap150xnac112xa.jpg

sobac.jpg

You need the "direct" link, yours is for the photostream.

God - I would kill for a listening room like that. My SL2s would fit nicely, giving them real space to breathe in. C'mon Camelot, I'm still waiting ....

Zi well in the past Oscar, been thru a few arms since then!
Stogi S, well tempered, Zeta, PU 3,PU 2, Kuma Stogi

Lovely systems here, the RS7's look fab :)

Here's my little update, all change since the beloved ATCs but not to a bad place. System is now as follows...
Eximus DP1, Mac Mini, Genelec 8250's (with GLM) + Partington Super Dreadnaughts and Griffin Powermate volume control , music from iTunes via Amarra Symphony, cables are Vovox, Audience, Audioquest Carbon, Chord, Wireworld Stratus and Ethernet! All mains via an Isotek strip - I'm really enjoying this system at the mo. Sorry for the poor iPhone pics.

8250.jpg

Lovely systems here, the RS7's look fab :)

Here's my little update, all change since the beloved ATCs but not to a bad place.

I think you've managed to find something with an even lower WAF than the SCM25s there !

:) taller, narrower, not as deep or monsterous looking than the 25s! they do have a kind of industrial appeal to them, so I keep telling myself...

I like the look of the Genelecs but I'm not sure they look right on regular stands. I think they ought to have a huge studio mixing desk underneath them :)

shall I get a room-wide SSL? I'm going to get the stick-like Genelec stands at some point, just none were available and so I ended up with the partington's.

They actually look better with the stands thin-end-toward-the-listener but it's a little procarious as the speaker's isolation plinths are a little bit too wide.

Re: the ATCs, I repent in spirit and shall always love them! (but the Genelec room correction stuff *really* is very good ;) )

advertisement

Back