advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a lovely pair of Quad 57s from Mike Reed. A pleasure to deal with and even a meal thrown into the bargain.
Many thanks.
Ian.

Big thumbs up to Roy (Norman Green) for the Naim Credo speakers & to Mrs Green for the lovely cuppa after the drive from London!

Big thanks to PTWild (Paul) for his SBT, which is as near as damn it brand new and very fairly priced. Well packaged and quickly dispatched, I'm a happy bunny (with two SBTs :)

Thankyou to Paul (Brighty) for a perfect transaction. Excellent communication and perfect goods delivered superfast (despite the snow)!

Bill

Hi Bill, (Whsturm)
Thank you for an easy pleasant transaction. Excellent buyer & quick payment,
Hassle free deal topman.... thanks for the kind words above,
All the best...

Hi, I just want to thank Dubster67. Bought an Isotek Mini off him and he was great to deal with. Item was as described and as in photo's. It was superbly packaged and the comms were quick and great.

If he has any items I am interested in in the future, I wouldn't hesitate in buying from him again.

Top bloke, thank you.

Regards,

Hi, I just want to thank Dubster67. Bought an Isotek Mini off him and he was great to deal with. Item was as described and as in photo's. It was superbly packaged and the comms were quick and great.

If he has any items I am interested in in the future, I wouldn't hesitate in buying from him again.

Top bloke, thank you.

Regards,

Much appreciated.

Daaw. cheers thanks also to hifilover1979 for the Tellurium Q. Bullet proof packaging and fast delivery.

I wish I could stop walking about the house saying "Tell--Urium--Kew" in a comic Tom Baker voice. Its actually classy looking stuff, daft name but its the same colour as my favourite pony so I just had to use it with my toobz sistem I seems to slowly be getting together.

Belated thanks to Pidge22 for sale of his HD600 headphones - packaged very carefully and sent swiftly, making for an altogether very straightforward purchase. A good seller.

Thanks, too, to Novak, for swift and painless purchase of my GS1000i headphones. A good buyer.

Many thanks to chilo61 for the sale of the Billingham 335 camera bag. Safely delivered and just as described. Good comms too.

Charlie

Another thumbs up for BrendanD. Good communication and despite a long busy day managed to arrive on time complete the deal and then zoom away to get it all set up. Deal with, with complete confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back