advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received Richard's (rghbristol) A&R T21 tuner.

Packaging was even better than the amp I bought off him and he is an absolute gent to deal with.

He is actually giving these items away, they are bloody fantastic and a complete bargain.

The tuner is in practically brand new condition as was the amp, I'm delighted with them

Thanks again Richard.

http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132115

Thanks to Dan K who bought my Bedini and to honestcharlie (aka Mike) who took it for him...Mike lives around the corner from me - what a coincidence!

Just wanted to say that I've sold here before, got positive feedback, but now I can't put a new ad up because I've not posted enough :-\
What do I do apart from spam a load of irrelevant posts!?

Sold an Audiolab 8200CD to Nirvana11 for a very decent price - and he's already moving it on for profit... last time I'm so generous!

many thanks to Ken C for a very good fast transaction on a Naim 555PS
brendan

equally grateful Brendan -- pleasure to deal with you -- smooth transaction and excellent communiation... and meeting up just worked like clockwork...

enjoy
ken

Just sold my Spendor A6 speakers to a friend of Mick's (mickyricky). Thanks to Mick for arranging this and coming over with him today to help collect making for a very smooth transaction. It was a pleasure to have you both at my house.

Thanks for the kind words, both Mark and I had enjoyed our day out ,thank you for the hospitality and the dac lesson..Mark has set the A6's up and currently listening to them ...they sound great!!
Ps his wife noticed the difference lol..Micky

Just a thanks to Richard for the Chord leads.
Easy deal and perfect condition.
Thanks, Simon

Thankyou to Paul (Brighty) for a perfect transaction. Excellent communication and perfect goods delivered superfast (despite the snow)!

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back