advertisement

System pics 2012 #2

Please forgive the horrible pics as I've never gotten this Panasonic camera sorted. Have't snapped a decent pic since I traded in my Canon on this camera.

My system is:

Rega Brio-R
Well Tempered Simplex/DPS/Ortofon 2M Blue
Naim CD5x
Dynaudio Excite X12
Cables by Chord & Rega

005-50.jpg

006-37.jpg

Nice system, ArtK!

You had owned a pair of Harbeth P3esr prior to switching over to Dynaudio Excite X12. What caused the move? Is it due to apparent lack of drive and dynamics in the Harbeth?

Looking good (as always) ArtK! :cool: The looks of the WT TT are slowly starting to grow on me.
At first I didn't like the looks of it (beause of the weird arm), but I'm starting to appreciate the simplicity of its design. (just as I do with Rega gear)

Btw, did you know that with the supplied remote that comes with a Naim CD-player, you can also control the Brio-R. :) (at least adjusting volume)

Nice system, ArtK!

You had owned a pair of Harbeth P3esr prior to switching over to Dynaudio Excite X12. What caused the move? Is it due to apparent lack of drive and dynamics in the Harbeth?

Pretty much. I needed a speaker that wouldn't be a let down relative the things that the Harbeth speakers do well, timbre, voices and the like while also adding greater dynamics and flexibility for room size and genre. The X12's meet those needs quite nicely.

Looking good (as always) ArtK! :cool: The looks of the WT TT are slowly starting to grown on me.
At first I didn't like the looks of it (beause of the weird arm), but I'm starting to appreciate the simplicity of its design. (just as I do with Rega gear)

Btw, did you know that with the supplied remote that comes with a Naim CD-player, you can also control the Brio-R. :) (at least adjusting volume)

I did know that. The Rega remote allows for more subtle movement of the volume.

My latest little pile...

DSC01230.jpg

DSC01232.jpg

Come the Spring (perhaps before with any luck) it'll be time to go turntable shopping.

Please forgive the horrible pics as I've never gotten this Panasonic camera sorted. Have't snapped a decent pic since I traded in my Canon on this camera.

My system is:

Rega Brio-R
Well Tempered Simplex/DPS/Ortofon 2M Blue
Naim CD5x
Dynaudio Excite X12
Cables by Chord & Rega

005-50.jpg

006-37.jpg
Nice looking set up art ,

I'm a big fan of the simple system using an integrated amp and a high quality source , I've never heard a wt labs tt but I've heard good things about them ,
Hopefully I will get you hear one in the new year ,
Looks like you have plenty of music to be playing as well !

Enjoy

Cheers andy

Nice looking set up art ,

I'm a big fan of the simple system using an integrated amp and a high quality source , I've never heard a wt labs tt but I've heard good things about them ,
Hopefully I will get you hear one in the new year ,
Looks like you have plenty of music to be playing as well !

Enjoy

Cheers andy

Thank you. Pictured is less than 25% of my music collection. Cheers!

Shit - photobucket used to work ok ?

DSCF0024.jpg

AH HA ! Reverted back to old site and hey presto it works................progress eh !!

Anyways took delivery of these bad boys last Thursday from Peter at Igloo Audio

In lovely natural oak finish to match the rest of my furniture

DSCF0072.jpg

Also ordered one of these little babys to go with the Weiss 202 - STELLO USB CONVERTER

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0033-Copy.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0052-Copy.jpg

DSCF0050.jpg

I would like to thank Peter Ruler at Igloo Audio for a brilliant service
To Steve for delivering and setting up (beyond the call of duty) CHEERS MATE.
And to Pro Ac for a superbly built cabinet and stonking speaker....Excellent.

Yeah i have a similar one normally on the left - same size too but its away being repaired due to mishap .......have hung a smaller one on the left for now ......should be back on Monday - will post a pic.

advertisement

Back