advertisement

System pics 2012 #2

That's a lovely looking CB Naim system you have, MVV! :)

Just wondering what the components are... I think I see a NAC32.5, NAP110/140 ?, HiCap...and then there's 1 CB shoebox left...
Also wondering...is that a Cambridge phonostage underneath your pre-amp ? (if so, my I ask why you choose for an external phonostage)

Enjoy!

regards,
Alco
thred

Thanks, a wee bit untidy and I'm having a four shelf oak job built for the amps to replace the steel and stuff. The two boxes alongside each other are mono 110s completely re-built by misterc6. (check out the mono 140 thread running) Oh and the phono is an Arkless modified job also of this parish- I look no further than pfm for my kit these days. (I doubt owt less than a grand would trouble it)

Another link, hopefully a working one this time.

atxzV4qWze1XPmlinyNymNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0

not for me.
Can any one else see it?

Here is this years version of my main system. I still have all the stuff from previous versions. I just rotate components in and out.

Turntable: LP12/cirkus, lingo, Ittock, prefix + Teddycap III, Denon DL301
Tuner: Magnum Dynalab FT101
Pre: Bryston 0.5B
DAC: Benchmark DAC1
Speakers: B&W Nautilus 805
Amp: CJ MV50

Very sweet sound without breaking the bank. My turntable sounds exceptionally good. I must say this system will blow away what is in many of the "High End" sound rooms here in Calgary.

CJ1.jpg

system1.jpg

system2.jpg

system3.jpg

Lou,
I commend you on the presence of fine Scottish equipment there and I note too some fine Canadian pieces for capturing the spirit if the airwaves and for amplification.

Heres a recent one of my system:

WTA GT (on a rega wall shelf)
Stageline
Supernait
SBLs

photo.JPG

Mark: not sure you can embed on here. I never seem to get it to work anyway...

These Proac speakers deserve 10 points out of 10, in fact I have exactly the same speakers. Everything else are different components to what I have. Probably huge sums of money can improve on such speakers if any.

So how do I get a picture to embed on here? Cheers

I've broken up the string and placed quotes around the three parts so you can see how it is constructed. Normally its one string without quotes.
So what you need to do is get an account on photobucket or similar service and place the URL in the text of your message and surround it with the image tags.

Try it and let me know if it works for you.......

"
CJ1.jpg"    "
"

advertisement

Back