advertisement

5 Orbital CDs for £8.99

Gerard124

Tempus fugit, memento mori
Whilst searching unsuccessfully for a cheap Van Der Graaf Generator box set I found 5 Orbital CDs for £8.99 may interest other fishes.

51dkJVjHmBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Thanks for the link, just bought it!
I lost the only few albums I had years ago, will be great to have all the early stuff!

Whilst checking up on "um, weren't their more than five?" I found they have a new one just out after eight years - so thanks for that.

(Any the new one is the eighth, so there are some more - plus a slightly dodgy soundtrack)

I really like the new album. It's great to have some fresh new music from them. The album has recaptured the excitement that made them so great in the 90s. I'm glad they haven't faded into irrelevance or mediocrity. I thought their last live performance at The Big Chill in 2009 lacked a certain something with no new material. I thought the "Blue Album" was a bit limp.

Despite already having every album (except The Altogether, which is CD only) on vinyl, I bought the 5 album set for iPod and in car listening and have been rediscovering those great early albums.

You may like to know they are releasing a limited edition 7 inch single of Wonky for record store day. I will be in the queue for my copy.

Damian

What brilliant value this series seems to be, 5 cd's for £8.99 - I can see myself bying a few of these - do they sound OK?

What brilliant value this series seems to be, 5 cd's for £8.99 - I can see myself bying a few of these - do they sound OK?

Sound fine to me - upto date I've bagged The Weather Report, Mahavishnu Orchestra and Soft Machine sets.

Orbital and Santana next on my shopping list.

advertisement

Back