advertisement

For those who consider Avondale mods devalue Naim kit

What about those of a Swindon persuasion that say Avondale ruin naim kit?

Also, you seem to have an arrangement with the naim forum that your operation is not discussed. Perhaps you might return the courtesy?

Dont see how putting a better quality regulator unit in a power supply should devalue it? looks like they bidders recognised that and bid on it as a perfecty good serviced power supply and they paid a good price for it. :)
Dont know if the dealer realy got egg on his face I think he got exactly what he wanted and he will know exactly how good that supply is but being a Naim dealer he was just covering his arse with that Naim cult paranoia speak;)

Alan

Nice one Les!

Proof positive that your work in no way reduces perceived value!

I wonder what Mick P will make of it ?

Regards

John R

I've watched eBay prices carefully for several years now and it comes as no surprise to me since Avondaled Arcam and Naim units almost always fetch higher prices than the original product.

Keep up the good work Les!

malcolm

Les, if I send you a mains lead from my toaster can you modify it so that its suitable for use with my HiCap? Note that it has a standard NA plug.

This is exciting indeed!

Your Pal

Louballoo

Also, you seem to have an arrangement with the naim forum that your operation is not discussed. Perhaps you might return the courtesy?

For the record, I have no line of communication with Salisbury therefore neither can I have any 'arrangement' with their forum oversight.

It seems to me very significant that the last four bidders in that Avondaled-HiCap auction had about 2,400 eBay trades between them!

Surely it's past time for peace to break out between Salisbury and Chesterfield?

Skyebridge

advertisement

Back