advertisement

SB Touch £129.99 Delivered @ Logitech Online

Cheers Strocky for the original heads up on these, been enjoying mine immensely, dead easy to navigate the BBC listen again shows (much easier than the rubbish BBC website), and a whole plethora of other music to listen to (NPR's got some fantastic stuff on listen again too).
Great way to listen to music without being distracted to the computer!

yeah, it isn't just a superb item "for the price" or "for a second system"

it is superb, period. the features, ease of use, and the outstanding measured performance.... there is no greater product in Hifi imo.

Ive been listening to my library all morning via shuffle and every single night I catch "crossing boundaries" (check it out on NPR- WOUB FM Chillicothe Ohio)

and late night it is Coast to Coast AM with George Noory! :D

im thinking of ditching my two Turntables altogether. They are nice, a Sota/Kleos and a Souped up P2/Goldring.. but Every time I get to a point where I think about spinning vinyl I find myself eventually asking "why take a step backwards in SQ and convenience?"

Because it has a slightly louder analogue output than the Duet, so unless you take care to level match the two, the Touch will always seem to sound better.

cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

The Touch is louder but it is also clearer even at low volumes. I wondered if it was the Triode plugin. However having now tried and preferred the Triode plugin I can say it is not the case. The Touch has a clearer well defined bass compared to the Duet.

advertisement

Back