advertisement

LP12 subchassis - The 'RubiKon' #2

I saw the Rubikon just recently when I popped in to Audio Republic. Andrew and Manny really believe in it and I thought it looked like an excellent piece of engineering. Ok, I didn't hear it, but I could appreciate the quality of the craft. The deck they were working on had the Khan top-plate too and the combination just seemed right. Look forward to hearing it at some point.

Mr Paul Messenger has written some rather nice things about the RubiKon in the latest edition of HiFi critic, jan-march edition.

I do believe he is smitten!

RubiKon LE in development. (lite edition)

Lower entry cost but can be upgraded to full fat RubiKon!

Details to follow in a few weeks......

RubiKon LE in development. (lite edition)

Lower entry cost but can be upgraded to full fat RubiKon!

Details to follow in a few weeks......

Sounds like a lower cost arm board is on its way based on your pricing sheet which lists the current arm board at half the cost of the complete Rubikon or the same cost as the sub chassis part. The arm board also makes sense as it wouldn't require as much effort to change out for the dealer. You might find it difficult to find a dealer willing to sacrifice another LP12 to demo the difference between LE and standard version. Time will tell.

We are currently looking for a new manufacturer

The Kore has given us pause for thought too!!!!!!

Luckily we have sold all of our stock bar a RubiKon for ARO (the best one IMHO!)

advertisement

Back