advertisement

System pics 2012

The second budget(ish) system, although not really finished the set up/positioning yet, but sounds promising so far! (obviously im not listening in mono half the speaker parts are missing in this image ;))

small-system.jpg

Hi Koi

It's a Lyngdorf TDAI 2200 (with RoomPerfect).

If they sound as good as they look you have a cracking system there !

I use to have a pair of wb arcs they were great ,

your speakers our further up the range I think

If they sound as good as they look you have a cracking system there !

Thank you! I have to say, the 'speakers are quite something, a real leap in quality over the PMC's I had before, and they were lovely. Only the lack of space forced a move. The amp was a bit of an unknown to me, but I was having so many issues with bass in my room that I gave the Lyngdorf a go and it hasn't disappointed either.

Not done this before, but thought it was about time I contributed

The room:

P1000186.jpg

From the seating position:

P1000187.jpg

The system:

P1000189.jpg

View from the window:

P1000191.jpg

cheeky action shot:

P1000117.jpg

6621587045_0b3003003c_b.jpg

Currently without deck and EAR 509 monoblocks are out for a service with TDP.

6621596915_7d499a8fce_b.jpg

I'm currently replacing the broken glass atop the right hand speaker.

photo.jpg
[/IMG]

photo1.jpg
[/IMG]

From top to bottom: Macbook Pro, MHDT Paradisea 3 dac, Rega Brio-R, external hard drive.

The speakers are Spendor S3/5R

I see a 202 lurking there. What are the other boxes ?

James

It's a 282 actually... below that is an Avondale dual PSU and S100 power amp on the bottom shelf. Left side is an Audiolab 8000T tuner and matching 8000CDM transport above that. Chord DAC64 on top doing dac duties for the transport and squeezebox.

Next plan is to sort out a decent rack to tidy things up a bit, I may look at getting something custom made in chunky oak.

It's a 282 actually... below that is an Avondale dual PSU and S100 power amp on the bottom shelf. Left side is an Audiolab 8000T tuner and matching 8000CDM transport above that. Chord DAC64 on top doing dac duties for the transport and squeezebox.

Next plan is to sort out a decent rack to tidy things up a bit, I may look at getting something custom made in chunky oak.

Sorry Stu - I was talking about the Weiss DAC 202 in SQ's picture...

advertisement

Back