advertisement

System pics 2012

October 2011:
IMGP4857.jpg

January 2012:
IMGP5707.jpg

All the best in 2012.

Neat system syanosis. I owned almost the same but with WB Arcs. The amp had too much power for them but I imagine the discos work really well with the Lyngdorf kit.

Neat system syanosis. I owned almost the same but with WB Arcs. The amp had too much power for them but I imagine the discos work really well with the Lyngdorf kit.

We had a chat about this a while back and you told me about your problems with the Arcs but I thought I'd give the Lyngdorf a go with the Discos as I was having such a problem with my room, and I'm pleased to say they are great. Quite different from my Naim pre/power.

Not much to look at, but 2x 50 pure class A sounds lovely.

dsc03034z.jpg

2 x sugden symetra, marantz ki cd player, dpa 200 s pre and proac 1sc on r2 stands.

[ never was much of a ''willy waver'' ] :p

We had a chat about this a while back and you told me about your problems with the Arcs but I thought I'd give the Lyngdorf a go with the Discos as I was having such a problem with my room, and I'm pleased to say they are great. Quite different from my Naim pre/power.

Cool - glad its worked out :)

michell gyrodec with orbe platter - phono x + psxr - cdxtse + psxr - dac x + psxr - monoblocked Xpowers both with psxr - biamped with smartpower on tweeters - glasshouse tvc preamp - dab 8 - fm 7.5 ipl kit speakers with rel sub

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

advertisement

Back