advertisement

The Leveson Inquiry Thread.

TheDecameron

Unicorns fart glitter.
Listened to Steve Coogan's testamony tonight and while I knew the Daily Mail was both bigoted and a stranger to the truth, I never realised it was just so skanking. All that self righteous window dressing is a cover for their own badly skid-marked underwear.

After this The Mail will have to rebrand: 'The Daily Fear of Change' & 'Cruising on Sunday' would be appropriate.

It's been posted before but always worth dusting off for occasions like this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Mr Coogan shouldnt have had an extramarital affair and then there wouldnt have been a problem. Hes famous , how arrogant can he be to think after the affair the other party wouldnt try to cash in. Comes across as a bit niave aswell ,doesnt he read newspapers.
The method used might be a bit unsavoury , but then his behaviour isnt exactly out of the good marriage guide is it.:D

Generally I dont buy news papers to learn who's screwing who, at least not in the carnal sense. It seems Coulson, Rebbekkah et al were screwing everyone.

The gutter press are a bunch of chunts.

The parents of Millie Dowler thought that, because her voicemail messages had been deleted, Millie was still alive.

They where deleted by some lizard who wanted to make room for new messages.

Viler, vile vile people.

Maybe Mr Coogan shouldnt have had an extramarital affair and then there wouldnt have been a problem. Hes famous , how arrogant can he be to think after the affair the other party wouldnt try to cash in. Comes across as a bit niave aswell ,doesnt he read newspapers.
The method used might be a bit unsavoury , but then his behaviour isnt exactly out of the good marriage guide is it.:D

Jesus wept. You just don't get it do you?

but playing devils advocate appears to go over your head , doesnt it.
Is Coogan so squeaky clean . he without sin cast the first stone and all that , if you are religious.

Some of the "celebrity" testimony so far has been uncorroborated.

There was a footballer on earlier who was shagging two women one in Manchester and one in Chester who thought the only way the press could have known was by hacking his phone.

I await the final report.

ANd so JEsus was heard to say 'let them without sin cast the first stone!' Then out of the silence there came a rock which did heartily smite the Lord upon the holy noggin. All were sore afraid but the Lord was heard to cry 'Oh honestly Mary.....sometimes you really F**k me off!'

Gets coat and leaves sniggering!

This goes back to evidence , does it matter if the evidence obtained , "was obtained illegally" , or "is factually correct" ...I side with the latter ,providing torture isnt involved.
I dont believe god exists in any form what so ever

This goes back to evidence , does it matter if the evidence obtained , "was obtained illegally" , or "is factually correct" ...I side with the latter ,providing torture isnt involved.
I dont believe god exists in any form what so ever
"evidence obtained" of someone shagging someone?

Is there any value in knowing who is shagging whom?

Are you actually saying the whole phone hacking stuff is justified?

zener is off my christmas card list now....:(

does this mean that if someone had a bad vibe about someone else you can use illegal means maybe including breaking into their home to find out if the person is possibly having an affair?

gobsmacked!!!!

The vile Melanie Philips has been unrelenting in her character assassination of Steve Coogan, Hugh Grant and others, claiming during the Select Committee hearings on the NoW, that Grant had no right to question the upstanding morals of the Murdochs.

.....and is the one hack extensively quoted by Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik in his 'manifesto'. She'll be in bed with the EDL next.

As long as some "celebrity" does not engage in a public campaign against extramarital affairs, ****ing spiders, getting whores dressed as nazis to whip them, it is nobody's business other than their own if the have an extra marital affair, **** spiders or get whores dressed as nazis to whip them.

Everybody should be entitled to a private life. Revealing stuff like the above may be of interest to the public, but it is no way in the public interest.

Chris

Yet that is precisely the tactic of would be opinion shapers like Phillips. Distract critical attention from her favoured corporatists, right wing politicians or violently repressive governments. Instead find a racial/ religious minority to scapegoat, along with enterntainers and other public figures. Destroy their reputation and hold them up to ridicule. Sound familiar? It's historic turf for the Daily Mail.

advertisement

Back