advertisement

NAIM Shoebox case from AudioFlat

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I was referring to the dimensions and the finish. If you want it to have the CB shiny edge, you should use a sanding block and some medium grit sand-paper to sand the back paint finish off one end (which is, essentially, how Naim achieved it).

The packing, were it to be made available as a separate product, would be a good replacement for people who need to ship their Naim shoeboxes and have lost the original boxes.

The packing, were it to be made available as a separate product, would be a good replacement for people who need to ship their Naim shoeboxes and have lost the original boxes.

Yes it would. No one would pay the price though.

I see the sleeve w/sled is now listed on your eBay store, but will sleds be made available separately for those of us who have already bought sleeves? Thanks.

I would PM Andrew directly with this question, as he may not see it.

I suspect the answer is 'yes' though.

I bought ssome recently and they are excellent. The packaging too is superb and I will keep it for future use - usually I just bin that stuff.

Mike

We're selling about 10 of these a month now, would love some pictures of what you have fitted into the case please.

Andrew.

I can manage that..
6823359580_2bc242e5b0_b.jpg

6823358282_05e047c875_b.jpg

6823357630_3cb0666e27_b.jpg

Entire set for Armageddon clone build+ annotations.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59684834@N08/6823360144/sizes/l/in/set-72157629553367709/

Not only does it look the part but it frankly kicks my Hercules into the weeds.

I assume so. I asked him to cut me a front plate from acrylic and he came back looking slightly damp and smelling of shark-bait. I'm unsure how the part was actually produced, one can only guess at what actually goes on inside his 'workshop' (evil lair). I feel confident that it did involve sharks and lasers though...

advertisement

Back