advertisement

EXACTLY why did Tony sell his Tannoys?

Gerard124

Tempus fugit, memento mori
EXACTLY why did Tony sell his bargain of the century Tannoys? as this must be akin to Jeremy Clarkson selling his motor and taking up cycling I think we need the facts, come on Tony spill the beans...... (and replacing them with brand new kit to boot too :eek:)

You want the truth? You're not ready for the truth.

Aliens will take over the world in 2012. In order to do this they need to break our spirit and weaken a number of institutions.

Global warming, international terrorists, erosion of the international financial system, volcanoes, earth tremors, flooding - all are just the start of creating global unrest.

In addition - a number of key institutions that provide comfort and succour are under attack.

The aliens abducted Tony's Tannoys and replaced them with Harbeths. Tony had false memories implanted explaining their disappearance. These memories were cleverly constructed around questions Tony had in his mind - building and making use of the paranoia. But. They were not quite good enough. Tony has been remembering. He realises that something is wrong and is trying to put it right.

Be afraid.

So much kit about, so little time...

potentially greener grass

Tony needed some adventure and risk in his life

Became accustomed to the sound and didn't appreciate what he had..

No wonder there is so much divorce in the world:)

Hope you get sorted Mr L, atleast you'll be richer in knowledge.

Do not listen to the Ribee. He is spreading disinformation to create confusion and sow doubt.

Our understanding is that Tony was experimenting with facial hair and grew himself a goatee. This evil Tony — basically the regular Tony, but the exact opposite — sold the Tannoys.

Go to batshitcrazytheories.com. It's all there in lucid detail.

The mods have chipped in to buy Tony an electric razor so this never happens again, and I think we should all be thankful he didn't sell his records for iTunes gift cards.

Joe

I'll be interested to know the answer to this one myself.

Tony.

Funny enough that a old friend saying when he talks about his changes in his hifi equipment. You seam to move on step back or side ways. Got rid of his IMFs because taking guts out his Radfords, then then get a high power 100 watt amp later on. Some his moves he says agh he replyies.

Do not listen to the Ribee. He is spreading disinformation to create confusion and sow doubt.

Our understanding is that Tony was experimenting with facial hair and grew himself a goatee. This evil Tony — basically the regular Tony, but the exact opposite — sold the Tannoys.

Joe

This kind of scenario?
5395594408_9bae5ca610.jpg

Perhaps it was a case of bilocation?, 'Good Tony' was at home happily munching rich teas and listening his trusty Tannoys, whilst 'Evil Tony' decided to visit the Hifi dealers and squander a wad of cash on a brand new set of Harbeths.

My money is on string or membrane theory. There will be plenty of universes where this never happened. I blame physics.

Tony.

My money is on string or membrane theory. There will be plenty of universes where this never happened. I blame physics.

So we need to return you to the Tannoy universe, thats gonna take a shit load of energy and some serious cabling - I think we have people on hand who can 'bodge it' but we may need a roll of '****onium cable' for the job ....

advertisement

Back